What You Need:
- Crackers – I found that TownHouse Flatbread Crisps work REALLY well for this. Try sea salt & olive oil. :)
- Shredded Cheese (I’ve used mozzarella here) Think skim or 2% if you’re trying to be healthy.
What Yo Do:
- In a small dish, lay out 6-7 crackers.
- Sprinkle cheese on top. It’s important that you add the cheese FIRST.
- Top with about 2-3 tablespoons of salsa.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds. The cheese creates a crisp layer over the crackers so the crackers don’t get soggy!
- Top with some pepper and parsley for more flavor.
- Now you can go back to watching your favorite show with this awesome snack that took less than 5 minutes to make.