What You Need:
- A Jimmy Dean’s “Delight Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Bowl” OR 1. Egg whites, turkey sausage, reduced fat cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Optional: Hot sauce, Lemon Pepper, and Parsley
What You Do:
- Cook the Jimmy Dean thing in the microwave, or scramble your egg whites, sausage, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Note on the fancier version – Cook the sausage first, then scoop on the egg whites to cook. It’s easier to scramble that way.
- Once done, scoop in the yogurt and salsa and mix it all up. I promise, this is yummy.
- At the very least, I’d put in the lemon pepper to balance out the sodium taste that comes from the salsa. But, the parsley and hot sauce really add to my mornings!
What It Will Look Like: