What You Need:
- 2 large red potatoes, keep the skin (this can be bought canned as well but uncanned is just about as cheap)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can diced celery
- 1 onion (again, here can vs uncanned are about the same cost)
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
What You Do:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Hard boil eggs however you like (no one here is judging the microwave).
- Once water is boiling, add potatoes in diced, and boil for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and rinse with cold water.
- Add everything else in and mix.