What You Need:
- 3 Pears, sliced into appetizer-sized wedges
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 package fresh basil
- 5 very thin prosciutto or country ham slices
- Coarse ground pepper
- Lemon-Lime Juice
What You Do:
- Soak pears for a tiny bit in lemon/lime juice to prevent browning
- Remove pears and drain juice
- Put one slice pear onto 2-3 arugula leaves, and 1 leaf of basil
- Cut each prosciutto slice lengthwise into tiny strips.
- Wrap each pear/leaf bundle with 1 prosciutto strip.
- Arrange on a serving platter, and sprinkle with pepper.