What You Need:
- 3 Cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Tbsp Whole Wheat Pasty Flour (or take this out and use 2 Cups Cauliflower Rice instead)
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Fat Free Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Salt to Taste
- Parchment Paper or Pan with Cooking Spray
- Optional: Marinara Sauce for Dipping
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- In a large bowl, mix cauliflower rice, pastry flour, egg whites, salt, pepper, garlic, and ricotta cheese. Mix well.
- Flatted “dough” out onto parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 min.
- Take “bread” out and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on it.
- Bake for another 5 min or until cheese is as brown as you like.
- Eat w/ or w/o marinara sauce, but do eat knowing sticks are roughly only 40 to 60 calories a stick. :)