Baked Chicken and Curried Vegetables
What You Need:
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups 0% Greek Yogurt
- Stoneground or Dijon Mustard
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- White Cooking Wine
- Pepperjack Cheese
- Goat Cheese
- Butter or Olive Oil
- 1 Package Frozen Mixed Veggies to your liking (shown here are red peppers, potatoes, asparagus, and snap peas)
- 2 Tablespoons Subzi Spice (available in the international aisle)
- 3.5 oz Whole Wheat Noodles
- lemon pepper
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 and begin thawing vegetables
- Coat baking pan with melted butter and minced garlic. You can use olive oil to spread it out some since melted butter will solidify fast.
- Coat chicken in a baking pan with yogurt and mustard. Cover front, back, and sides with bread crumbs and lemon pepper.
- Lay the three breasts out on the pan and pour some cooking wine along the sides. Top with pepperjack cheese and goat cheese crumbles.
- Cook chicken for 45 minutes.
- Bring a quart pot of water to boil. Add lemon pepper into boiling water.
- Let noodles cook in boiling water.
- Bring another pan to heat with olive oil or butter in it.
- Stir-fry the vegetables and add in the subzi spice.
- Reduce vegetables to low-heat to keep warm while everything else finishes cooking.
- Serve on plate with noodles covering an entire thin layer, one chicken breast in the middle, and vegetables around the sides.