What You Need:
- Frozen Stew Vegetables (Carrots, Potatoes, Celery, and Turnips)
- Frozen Fish Fillet – Here I used salmon
- Curry Spice – Even better is going to an Indian/Middle Eastern market or going into the International Food aisle and getting a box of any random spice. Here I used “Garam Masala Powder” by “Shan”
- Olive Oil
What You Do:
- Heat skillet and add vegetables. Add 2 tablespoons of the spice and cook the vegetables for about 2 minutes.
- Add fish and more spice (~1 tablespoon) and cook for another 6 minutes or until fish and vegetables are completely cooked.
- You’re done. :)