This delicious dish was submitted by Sarah!
What You Need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 box/bag of Wacky Mac noodles (cooked) (or another kind of noodles)
- 1/2 packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- pepper to taste
- 6 oz of cheddar cheese, separated (4 oz in casserole, 2 oz on top)
- 1/4 sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can of cheese soup (condensed)
- 1/2 cup water
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook meat and drain fat. Cook noodles and drain.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large casserole dish with meat and noodles.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 oz of cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until bubbling.